My name is Charlotte, sometimes known as Ms Lottie, occasionally as The Slightly Mad Quilt Lady. This is my blog, where you'll find me writing a lot about my quilting and textile arts and a little about my family's life in a small seaside town in New Zealand. Haere mai!

Friday, March 8, 2013

Tui at Dawn


I'm quilting another quilt at the moment.  It's another one that I'm hoping to have accepted for the Taupo Symposium exhibition.


Consequently, I can't show it to you besides these little peeks!


It's called Tui at Dawn.  Do you think I've got the colours and feeling right?

5 comments:

  1. Very nice... colours and theme look perfect to me. Enjoy your shopping trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors. Is this one of the Tui that you painted months back? I loved those. I hope your quilt(s) get accepted for Taupo. I was hoping to get back to NZ this year but it's just not in the $$.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks intriguing!.....best of luck.......the colours look soothing & peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks very nice to me - hope it is successful :)

    viv

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bautiful dawn colours Charlotte, on both the quilt and the photo (duh, they are both photos but you know what I mean!)I hope you get accepted for Symposium - I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!! PS How is the ginger bug growing?

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading comments, so thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a message :)
Due to a huge increase in spam, I've disabled anonymous comments. Apologies if this effects any real life readers!