My name is Charlotte, sometimes known as Ms Lottie, occasionally as The Slightly Mad Quilt Lady. This is my blog, where you'll find me writing a lot about my quilting and textile arts and a little about my family's life in a small seaside town in New Zealand. Haere mai!

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Glut


Last night I made an eggy pie that had 15 eggs in it.  Today I made a Christmas cake (my second one) that had 10 eggs in it.  I made pikelets - one egg, apple pudding - another egg and when I open the cupboard this is what I have left.  Cripes.  I'm off to boil some eggs for lunches, make an egg custard and generally just drown myself in eggs....

4 comments:

  1. I'm lucky Im right on the SH! Cos I sell mine so quickly! Have you ever tried a pickled egg? Lloyd often makes a huge jar for us and once they're pickled they last for eons. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe I won't tell you how many eggs are in my fridge! I keep on top of them when I see my girls a lot but when I don't they pile up a little! We had a very generous bacon and egg pie the other night. When I am away hubby makes omelets!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading comments, so thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a message :)
Due to a huge increase in spam, I've disabled anonymous comments. Apologies if this effects any real life readers!