This blog is a bit of a ramble through my life. There's a lot about quilting and textile arts, a sprinkle of my family life and some of my thoughts and ponderings. We currently live aboard an old wooden 1945 Navy boat, called MV Cerego, so you'll find me writing about that too. Welcome aboard!

Sunday, May 12, 2013

WAHOO!!  I found the kids birth certificates!!  There are benefits to sorting / cleaning / organising / decluttering!  

Oh, and Happy Mother's Day - I was taken to lunch and had a fabulous time.  Hope you did too.

4 comments:

  1. teehee.....funny! The perfect day to find them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh FABULOUS! Good news, Charlotte..and a Happy Mother's Day to you too {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take your wahoo and raise you a yeehar! Hubby has started to declutter!!!!

    viv

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a lovely Mothers' Day, Charlotte. And great news re the birth certificates.
    About the paperwork problem... I was advised to have one designated spot for 'things coming in that need sorting'...one place where it always goes...since I've started that, life has been a whole lot simpler and I spend less time hunting for STUFF!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading comments, so thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a message :) I read every one and I endeavour to reply via email if you have a reply-enabled account.