My name is Charlotte, sometimes known as Ms Lottie, occasionally as The Slightly Mad Quilt Lady. This is my blog, where you'll find me writing a lot about my quilting and textile arts and a little about my family's life in a small seaside town in New Zealand. Haere mai!

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

New Exhibition at Opua Arts Studio and Gallery

I thought I'd share a few images from the latest art collection that I've curated at Opua Arts Studio and Gallery.

There are more works of art to see besides these so, if you are in the area, do come and see me.


Contemporary weaving by Carolyn Lye.  This is called 'Dune's Eye'.


Metal smithing by Tui Slater


Paintings by Sandy Wright, bull kelp sculptures by Carolyn Lye and the crown, called 'Crowning Glory' is by Tui Slater.


And the whimsical corner with some rainbow onesies by me!  Painting by Sandy Wright.

I also have work by Mathea Daunheimer, Mieke Apps, Jane Shaw, Adrienne Barrie and Andy Cogar.

If you want to keep up to date with what's happening at Opua Arts, learn more about the artists and hear about upcoming events, you can sign up for the newsletter here:    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love reading comments, so thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a message :)
Due to a huge increase in spam, I've disabled anonymous comments. Apologies if this effects any real life readers!