My name is Charlotte, sometimes known as Ms Lottie, occasionally as The Slightly Mad Quilt Lady. This is my blog, where you'll find me writing a lot about my quilting and textile arts and a little about my family's life in a small seaside town in New Zealand. Haere mai!

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Stitch and Bitch


This is happening tonight.  Have you considered starting something like this in your own community?  It's worth it - friendships form, collaborations evolve, inspiration abounds, laughter erupts, stimulating and sometimes lively discussion happens.  It's one of the best things I've ever organised.

1 comment:

  1. You are so lucky to have a bright and creative environment to hold these gatherings. We have a few groups here but rather large and they meet in hall, which can be pretty cold in Winter! I prefer something smaller and have often thought of putting my thinking cap on to find somewhere cosy, perhaps I should get on with it!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading comments, so thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a message :)
Due to a huge increase in spam, I've disabled anonymous comments. Apologies if this effects any real life readers!