My name is Charlotte, sometimes known as Ms Lottie, occasionally as The Slightly Mad Quilt Lady. This is my blog, where you'll find me writing a lot about my quilting and textile arts and a little about my family's life in a small seaside town in New Zealand. Haere mai!

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Opua Arts on Facebook

For those of you who like to use Facebook, and want to keep up to date with what is going on at Opua Arts Studio and Gallery, here is a link to the gallery's Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/opuaarts

If you 'like' the page, you'll receive notifications and images etc in your Facebook feed and then, and this is the best bit, you can in turn comment and start up a conversation with me - I'd love to chat!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love reading comments, so thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a message :)
Due to a huge increase in spam, I've disabled anonymous comments. Apologies if this effects any real life readers!