This blog is a bit of a ramble through my life. There's a lot about quilting and textile arts, a sprinkle of my family life and some of my thoughts and ponderings. We currently live aboard an old wooden 1945 Navy boat, called MV Cerego, so you'll find me writing about that too. Welcome aboard!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Frustrated!

More than a week ago I changed my internet provider. I must say they are VERY efficient at calling up my previous provider and cancelling my account.....however, they are lagging just a TEENSY bit on getting me hooked up again through them.

I feel like having a little tanty.

But I'm scared that will prove I'm more than a little addicted to the web.

I'm at work and it's six o'clock in the morning and I've been reading all my favourite blogs.

I MISS YOU ALL!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! I hope you will be able to feed your addiction again, soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wondering where you are...go ahead and have a wee tanty, there are so many people we meet online, it's easy to feel very cut off without the web. Social network down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've missed you too - I love getting my fix of beautiful views and beautiful neices and nephews.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading comments, so thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a message :) I read every one and I endeavour to reply via email if you have a reply-enabled account.