This blog is a bit of a ramble through my life. There's a lot about quilting and textile arts, a sprinkle of my family life and some of my thoughts and ponderings. We currently live aboard an old wooden 1945 Navy boat, called MV Cerego, so you'll find me writing about that too. Welcome aboard!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Family







Easter Sunday was spent with Aunty and Grandparents and cousins at a little mangrove beach. Secluded and safe and very entertaining for the kidlets. I even got in a spot of light reading!

3 comments:

  1. loving the overhead canoe photo, it's really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat ting to do. Looks so, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what beautiful pictures. They make me in the mood to go fishing.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading comments, so thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a message :) I read every one and I endeavour to reply via email if you have a reply-enabled account.