This blog is a bit of a ramble through my life. There's a lot about quilting and textile arts, a sprinkle of my family life and some of my thoughts and ponderings. We currently live aboard an old wooden 1945 Navy boat, called MV Cerego, so you'll find me writing about that too. Welcome aboard!

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Felt like some appliqué.

So it's been about two weeks since I last posted - gasp!

I've been busy moving into my studio, working a few extra shifts to pay for said studio, and generally keeping busy with kid wrangling (it's school holidays here for a couple of weeks).

The other exciting news is that I finally set up a Felt shop.  Felt is the New Zealand equivalent of Etsy.  I only have one thing on there for sale, but it's a start!  My dragon appliqué has made it's way into pattern form and is available if you have a hankering to make one for yourself.

http://felt.co.nz/shop/madquiltlady


I'll work on getting some 'studio in use' pictures up soon.  Happy quilting everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Too cool! I love the way NZ has their own form of ebay (trademe) and now etsy! I feel some shopping coming on....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesomne one Charlotte - good luck with this venture.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading comments, so thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a message :) I read every one and I endeavour to reply via email if you have a reply-enabled account.