This blog is a bit of a ramble through my life. There's a lot about quilting and textile arts, a sprinkle of my family life and some of my thoughts and ponderings. We currently live aboard an old wooden 1945 Navy boat, called MV Cerego, so you'll find me writing about that too. Welcome aboard!

Friday, November 28, 2014

Half-inch Hexagons

Incy, weency, teeny, weeny hexagons.  Cute, huh?  I'm pretending that the fiddliness is good for my dexterity.  Luckily I don't have to make too many.  And it's a secret project so I can't show you much more than that.  Tease, I know!


6 comments:

  1. Now those are small! You are a total tease. How long does it have to stay secret! Tami in Denver

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think mine are about that size too. Fiddly! I got in to Art School post grad level - yay! They were very keen to have me - nice to be wanted. It does mean a year of no income but we'll figure that out when we get to it.

    viv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good lord - they are tiny, that would drive me nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can say ha ha, because I know what they are for... and they are very cute. Again, the colours look weird - this time a bit dull, have you been adjusting your settings?

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading comments, so thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a message :) I read every one and I endeavour to reply via email if you have a reply-enabled account.