This blog is a bit of a ramble through my life. There's a lot about quilting and textile arts, a sprinkle of my family life and some of my thoughts and ponderings. We currently live aboard an old wooden 1945 Navy boat, called MV Cerego, so you'll find me writing about that too. Welcome aboard!

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Machine Sketching (again)

Just a quick note and pic.  I'm happy with this machine sketch, my perspective is a little better.  But check out my signature!  I guess marking a straight line might help that.  And practicing some copperplate handwriting too.



3 comments:

  1. Lovely Lottie! Influenced by new abode!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sketching skills blow me away... I'd struggle to do that with a pencil!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading comments, so thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a message :) I read every one and I endeavour to reply via email if you have a reply-enabled account.