My name is Charlotte, sometimes known as Ms Lottie, occasionally as The Slightly Mad Quilt Lady. This is my blog, where you'll find me writing a lot about my quilting and textile arts and a little about my family's life in a small seaside town in New Zealand. Haere mai!

Thursday, February 14, 2013



Handprinted: a fabric swap III

I've signed up for Handprinted: a fabric swap III organised by the very talented Leslie at http://www.lesliekeating.com/

I watched it last time and was impressed and inspired by some of the beautiful fabrics the lucky participants were swapping.  So as soon as I heard it was on again, I jumped in boots and all.  Head over to Leslie's blog if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love reading comments, so thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a message :)
Due to a huge increase in spam, I've disabled anonymous comments. Apologies if this effects any real life readers!