This blog is a bit of a ramble through my life. There's a lot about quilting and textile arts, a sprinkle of my family life and some of my thoughts and ponderings. We currently live aboard an old wooden 1945 Navy boat, called MV Cerego, so you'll find me writing about that too. Welcome aboard!

Monday, December 21, 2009

CAMPING!

I've gone camping over the Christmas and New Year's break. My Husband's Uncle has a wee farm out the back of Russell and we've pitched a tent on one of his fields. The kids are enjoying swimming in the creek for hours on end and exploring the bush. We've just popped back home to pick up a few forgottens and check the animals. So Happy New Years, Merry Christmas everyone. I'll be back in a couple of weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, hope you have lots of fun! Hard to think of camping here. We just had 30 cm of snow. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading comments, so thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a message :) I read every one and I endeavour to reply via email if you have a reply-enabled account.