This blog is a bit of a ramble through my life. There's a lot about quilting and textile arts, a sprinkle of my family life and some of my thoughts and ponderings. We currently live aboard an old wooden 1945 Navy boat, called MV Cerego, so you'll find me writing about that too. Welcome aboard!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Work in Progress Wednesday

My little batik charm squares are slowing morphing into something else. Little by little I hope they will transform into a quilt worthy of my Mother-in-Law. She is a wonderful, wonderful person, she deserves a decent gift!

I particularly like the feather design.
Wednesday night is my night I go quilting at a friend's house, so I'll be working some more on these. They are great little portable projects because there is lots of tracing and cutting to do before you get to the stitching bit.

2 comments:

  1. They are gorgeous!! Gotta love a project you can take with you. As you saw, mine are gloves at the moment - they all want them now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are pretty.

    I've collected a whole heap of cleome seeds for you for next year's shield bug defensive!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading comments, so thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a message :) I read every one and I endeavour to reply via email if you have a reply-enabled account.