My name is Charlotte, sometimes known as Ms Lottie, occasionally as The Slightly Mad Quilt Lady. This is my blog, where you'll find me writing a lot about my quilting and textile arts and a little about my family's life in a small seaside town in New Zealand. Haere mai!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Work in Progress Wednesday


Like little prayer flags flapping in the wind, these batik charm squares look so beautiful dancing on the clothes line. They are destined to become a quilt for my mother in law.


And is this not a beautiful work in progress? You can see the progression of developing courgettes in a spiral, from almost-picking size right down to little-green-nub size. From two plants, we are picking one or two a day, just perfect for our little family of four.

1 comment:

  1. yum, that zucchini looks good. The only thing growing (existing) in my garden right now is a few battered leeks and some underground parsnips. But I saw some chickweed sprouts the other day so spring will come!--ps this is Patti from Brigid's Garden I couldn't figure out how to sign my real name. ; 0

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading comments, so thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a message :)
Due to a huge increase in spam, I've disabled anonymous comments. Apologies if this effects any real life readers!