This blog is a bit of a ramble through my life. There's a lot about quilting and textile arts, a sprinkle of my family life and some of my thoughts and ponderings. We currently live aboard an old wooden 1945 Navy boat, called MV Cerego, so you'll find me writing about that too. Welcome aboard!

Friday, March 12, 2010

Secret Garden

When we went to Hamilton recently, we stayed with my Sister in Law.
She is a wonderful person, slightly eccentric, has a house jammed full of treasures and people and has three little daughters who are best friends with their cousins.


I love her garden. It always inspires me when I go there. It’s nothing fancy, just a small backyard. But it is full of what I want for my place. Little spaces, tucked away corners, a mix of vege gardens, lawn and rambling wilderness. It’s PERFECT for children to play in.



Hidden nooks and crannies. A safe, sheltered haven.


Although I did try and convince her that she could fit in a few chooks ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love reading comments, so thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a message :) I read every one and I endeavour to reply via email if you have a reply-enabled account.