This blog is a bit of a ramble through my life. There's a lot about quilting and textile arts, a sprinkle of my family life and some of my thoughts and ponderings. We currently live aboard an old wooden 1945 Navy boat, called MV Cerego, so you'll find me writing about that too. Welcome aboard!

Friday, December 14, 2012

No more anon!

I'm sick of deleting spam, some of it funny, some of it not so funny.  And where do these people learn English?!  So I'm not allowing anonymous comments any more, and I don't think it should be a problem - I did a quick audit and all my legitimate comments come from named people.  I think I've clicked the right button but if anyone has terrible trouble commenting, can you email me?  My address is under my profile.  Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. I did this a while ago too. Spam is just so annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like something I need to do too!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading comments, so thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a message :) I read every one and I endeavour to reply via email if you have a reply-enabled account.