My name is Charlotte, sometimes known as Ms Lottie, occasionally as The Slightly Mad Quilt Lady. This is my blog, where you'll find me writing a lot about my quilting and textile arts and a little about my family's life in a small seaside town in New Zealand. Haere mai!

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Exhibition 2013

Kerikeri Patchwork and Quilting Club present their 2013 Exhibition:



QUILT EXHIBITION !!!




• Friday 11th Jan 2013 – Monday 14th Jan

• Kerikeri Primary School Hall, Hone Heke Road, Kerikeri

• 10 am till 4 pm daily
• Adults $2 entry, children under 12 free

• Refreshments available

• Plenty of parking


Beautiful quilts to view, quilts available for purchase, merchants to browse, pick your viewer’s choice, raffle tickets that support Project Promise and the Rural Fire Service or you could even join the club!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I will make it this year. I hope you have many people through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have copied and posted on Facebook ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading comments, so thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a message :)
Due to a huge increase in spam, I've disabled anonymous comments. Apologies if this effects any real life readers!