This blog is a bit of a ramble through my life. There's a lot about quilting and textile arts, a sprinkle of my family life and some of my thoughts and ponderings. We currently live aboard an old wooden 1945 Navy boat, called MV Cerego, so you'll find me writing about that too. Welcome aboard!

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Super Moon


I took these photos of the setting moon early in the morning.  


It was the full moon and a perigee moon - when it's closest to the earth.


I relish these little moments.


It makes the chore of getting up early a little easier.

4 comments:

  1. Yes I had the pure pleasure of being out walking with this glorious moon! How amazing to see this & the sun coming up too! Another good frost this morning......so much for the winterless north!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't it great? And your photos look awesome with the flaxheads. I love being up early, too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You won't convince me about waking up early in the morning... I end up way too busy to look at the sky! And I see the perfect project for your rusty tea bag fabric (well, that sure doesn't sound very nice, but you know what I mean :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magic! Especially the first one *sigh

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading comments, so thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a message :) I read every one and I endeavour to reply via email if you have a reply-enabled account.