My name is Charlotte, sometimes known as Ms Lottie, occasionally as The Slightly Mad Quilt Lady. This is my blog, where you'll find me writing a lot about my quilting and textile arts and a little about my family's life in a small seaside town in New Zealand. Haere mai!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Work in Progress Wednesday

I was working on this yesterday (wednesday) so it fits in the catergory of WIP Wednesday even it is officially Thursday.

I my bid to be extremely organised this year - an idea borrowed from my sister (such a great idea, I wonder why I didn't think of it?!) - I'm going to do lots of little projects so I can just dip into them when I need a gift for someone.

This project will be a set of reusable grocery bags. Thrifted fabric, probably old curtains, with some of my cottons from my stash. The orangey red and green were bought by my sister in law in Japan, so they've travelled a fair way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love reading comments, so thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a message :)
Due to a huge increase in spam, I've disabled anonymous comments. Apologies if this effects any real life readers!