This one is especially for Cadi. It's the pincushion I got in the pincushion swap. How cute! And we didn't know who we were making for, so the fact that it's a chicken (and I'm slightly mad about chooks) is serendipity.
Here is the quilt I made that provided the scraps for my little bassinet quilt I showed you a few posts ago. A simple and effective (and QUICK) way to use a jelly roll. Except it's not needed for it's original purpose now. I have a spare quilt...crazy unusual for me!
I've made two wee bassinet quilts from the scraps now (I'm addicted to no-snit machine binding!). And I don't know what's going on with my eye. I think I'm grimacing at having my photo taken - you just don't get the whole grimace effect, just a wonky wink instead!
And another bassinet quilt for the maternity unit (yup, more machine binding). I love being able to use up my scraps or extra blocks like this. These are leftover from the quilt I made for my new nephew.