- The first thing he said was,"That you're a mad, crazy, chicken lady." (I'm sure he loves he, really.) I said that everyone knows that already.
- Then he said,"You're totally obsessed with quilting." Come on - give me something nobody knows!
- So he said, "Tell everyone you've a tattoo on your back." Ok - I have a small tattoo on my lower back and I forget it's there because I can't see it and sometimes it startles me if I'm checking to see if my bum looks big ;)
- Then we got silly. He reckons he's better at making gravy than me. He's probably right. We never really had roasts when I grew up and so I can't ever remember learning how to make gravy. But I'm getting better at it.
- Here's one we came up with: I proposed to my Hubby on a leap year. (And he said yes!).
- I bite my nails and am totally unaware that I'm doing it.
- As I go about my day, I often wonder how I would have done what I'm doing back in colonial times.
Apron Strings - beautifully honest about life.
selina's vintage - if you like chenille...
So if it's rainy and miserable at your place like it is at mine, and you have some spare time, check them out.