My name is Charlotte, sometimes known as Ms Lottie, occasionally as The Slightly Mad Quilt Lady. This is my blog, where you'll find me writing a lot about my quilting and textile arts and a little about my family's life in a small seaside town in New Zealand. Haere mai!

Friday, September 14, 2012

Procrastination

It's a beautiful spring morning here and I'm procrastinating.  I'm sitting in front of my computer reading all your lovely blogs instead of hauling my butt outside and changing my flat tyre.  But if I want to go to my Friday morning quilting group (and I do!  I really love spending some stitching time with those ladies) then I have to quit this and go get grubby.  So I'll leave you with a picture of these cute little peepers who hatched a couple days ago.


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous ..... bet they are noisy though? Have a lovely stitchy morning. Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you managed to get the tyre changed - was nice to catch up again. Where do you get the time to blog first thing in the morning anyway??

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are way more cute than a flat tyre!!I hope your sewing group was restful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh cute photo! Bet the kids are enjoying these. Sounds like you did get moving and changed the tyre.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading comments, so thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a message :)
Due to a huge increase in spam, I've disabled anonymous comments. Apologies if this effects any real life readers!