My name is Charlotte, sometimes known as Ms Lottie, occasionally as The Slightly Mad Quilt Lady. This is my blog, where you'll find me writing a lot about my quilting and textile arts and a little about my family's life in a small seaside town in New Zealand. Haere mai!

Friday, May 8, 2009

Broken links

I told you in the beginning I wasn't that flash at all things computery. For the life of me, I can't figure out how to fix those links in the previous post (enourmous eggs). Every time I edit it, the link still puts the blogger address in front of the other address. So if you are giggling at me right now, please enlighten me!

In the meantime:

Link for video of hatching twin chicks

Link for pictures of all different breeds including what the chicks look like

3 comments:

  1. When I put a link, I highlight my word I want to link, copy the address I want to link to, hit the link button in your compose post area thingy, paste in the copied address and hit ok. Is this what you're doing, it hasn't failed me yet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yip, this is what I'm doing. But I found if you do your links, then save as a draft, when you actually publish the post the links will have the blogger website address in front of them and no matter how many times you go back and edit your post it will still happen.

    Moral: don't paste your links until you are ready to publish the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, didn't know that, interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading comments, so thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a message :)
Due to a huge increase in spam, I've disabled anonymous comments. Apologies if this effects any real life readers!