My name is Charlotte, sometimes known as Ms Lottie, occasionally as The Slightly Mad Quilt Lady. This is my blog, where you'll find me writing a lot about my quilting and textile arts and a little about my family's life in a small seaside town in New Zealand. Haere mai!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Getting Closer



So it's been four weeks since the transformation of our shed began. Today, and what a spectacularly sunny autumn day it was, Dear Hubby picked up a second hand kitchen that we bought and we delivered it out to the shed. And here is the progress that greeted my eyes.

DH says it looks ugly, and truely it is probably not the most beautiful building ever to grace the land but looking at it fills me with excitement! I can't wait to live here. Lawn, vege gardens, properly housed chooks, sandpits and swings and treeclimbing, space and movement and cows, a stream, a view......

Oh. And the little green gremlin in the corner? That's a dragon costume from the Toy Library. I love my Toy Library (and so do the kids!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love reading comments, so thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a message :)
Due to a huge increase in spam, I've disabled anonymous comments. Apologies if this effects any real life readers!