This blog is a bit of a ramble through my life. There's a lot about quilting and textile arts, a sprinkle of my family life and some of my thoughts and ponderings. We currently live aboard an old wooden 1945 Navy boat, called MV Cerego, so you'll find me writing about that too. Welcome aboard!

Friday, February 11, 2011

An apple a day...


Three Mama Bunnies - enjoying an apple treat for breakfast.  Does the grey one (Little One) look pregnant?  If she is, then she's due in a week or so, and will soon be taking vacation to a smaller run where I can keep a closer eye on her.

4 comments:

  1. ....and I can't beleive you may be eating those cute little bunnies some day(or their offspring).I know! Many folks do, but I could never look anything in the face, call it by name on a daily basis, then kill and eat it.I'd have to turn vegetarian first. I guess I'm getting old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going to eat them? I cannot eat rabbit. I just see thumper. My husband has tried to get me to eat it so many times but i just can't.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading comments, so thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a message :) I read every one and I endeavour to reply via email if you have a reply-enabled account.