My name is Charlotte, sometimes known as Ms Lottie, occasionally as The Slightly Mad Quilt Lady. This is my blog, where you'll find me writing a lot about my quilting and textile arts and a little about my family's life in a small seaside town in New Zealand. Haere mai!

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Flowers


It was our fifth wedding anniversary.


Hubby has never, never-not-ever bought me flowers before.


So these are extra special.


Especially because he's not here right now, so arranged them before he went.


Wow.  Five whole years!

9 comments:

  1. Lucky you,lovely flowers and lovely Hubby. Gee you're making me feel old though as I've been married for 22 years. (I still get flowers every now and then) Now you will have to make a quilt inspired by your flowers ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet - and congratulations! Time flys when you're having fun?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice flowers :) I'm afraid our anniversary tends to get lost a bit. I think it will be 17 years next month :) Yes 17 ! We have the teenagers to prove it!

    viv

    ReplyDelete
  4. We struggle over his chickens and my flowers, but he never forgets flowers, candy,and/or a card on those special days. I should be counting my blessings. 33 years this past Christmas. Happy Belated Anniversary,Ms Lottie, to you and your Man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, congratulations! Lovely of your man, would be quite out of character for mine too I have to say. They're beautiful! Our anniversary tends to get lost due to R's birthday these days, must reclaim it. Though this year I think we have a karate grading on that day. Always something!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely surprise for you... gorgeous flowers. Congratulations to you both, and may there be many more years of happiness too :D)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations - belatedly-! Lovely flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading comments, so thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a message :)
Due to a huge increase in spam, I've disabled anonymous comments. Apologies if this effects any real life readers!