This blog is a bit of a ramble through my life. There's a lot about quilting and textile arts, a sprinkle of my family life and some of my thoughts and ponderings. We currently live aboard an old wooden 1945 Navy boat, called MV Cerego, so you'll find me writing about that too. Welcome aboard!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Excitement!

Digger coming tomorrow..........FINALLY!!

It's going to:
dig the base for the man's shed,
dig over my garden site and then dump more topsoil on top (lazy woman's double digging method),
dig me a duckpond (better incubate me some duck eggs!)
and flatten a second watertank site for us up the top of our hill.

I'm so excited by the prospect of a vege garden I almost piddled my pants.

Better go to bed so I can get up early enough to take 'before' pics.

PS all calves are still alive and healthy, feeling quite proud.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, a duck pond, how completely cooool!! Take lots of photos, I am living vicariously through you, chick.

    Now, go put the washing machine on a wash those pants...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girly, there's a food fetish meme waiting on blog for you. Consider yourself tagged (only if you want to) Mmmmm, food....

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading comments, so thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a message :) I read every one and I endeavour to reply via email if you have a reply-enabled account.