My name is Charlotte, sometimes known as Ms Lottie, occasionally as The Slightly Mad Quilt Lady. This is my blog, where you'll find me writing a lot about my quilting and textile arts and a little about my family's life in a small seaside town in New Zealand. Haere mai!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Satisfaction is......

A bottled brew of gingerbeer.



A perfectly baked loaf of bread (admittedly from the breadmaker, but hey!)




A big pile of chopped down gorse.



Realising that this beautiful flowering flax used to be a small division just a couple of years ago, planted by me (or hubby or one of my dear friends!), and look at it now! We are making progress.


Building a calf shelter for the little bobby calves that I'm going to raise. Hot news: I have resigned so now I'll have the time (I hope) to do this sort of thing.



A beautiful Sunday spent with the family.

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog & I gave you an award. Check out my blog for details! :-) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on making the decision to resign. Looks like you had a really productive week - wish I could say the same!! Love Lou

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading comments, so thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a message :)
Due to a huge increase in spam, I've disabled anonymous comments. Apologies if this effects any real life readers!