This blog is a bit of a ramble through my life. There's a lot about quilting and textile arts, a sprinkle of my family life and some of my thoughts and ponderings. We currently live aboard an old wooden 1945 Navy boat, called MV Cerego, so you'll find me writing about that too. Welcome aboard!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Raffle for Christchurch

My very good friend, Pip, over at "Life, but not as you know it" is very generously running a raffle to help raise funds for the Christchurch Earthquake appeal.  She is an extremely talented knitter (something that I'm particularly envious of - because I can't do it!) and is raffling two gorgeous children's vests.




Pop on over and have a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love reading comments, so thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a message :) I read every one and I endeavour to reply via email if you have a reply-enabled account.