My name is Charlotte, sometimes known as Ms Lottie, occasionally as The Slightly Mad Quilt Lady. This is my blog, where you'll find me writing a lot about my quilting and textile arts and a little about my family's life in a small seaside town in New Zealand. Haere mai!

Friday, March 28, 2014

Living Colour! Exhibition Program

Living Colour! opens soon.  I thought I'd publish the exhibition program here so if you are in any of these areas on these dates you can head along and look at some beautiful work.  Hint, hint family - I know where you live!
Head over to the Living Colour! website for more information.
Supported by BrotherThe exhibition will premiere at the Australasian Quilt Convention 10-13 April 2014 and will tour in 2014 and 2015. The following venues have been confirmed:
The preview gallery is also getting full with only six more quilts to come.  Head there for a glimpse of each quilt.  Curator Brenda Gael Smith has put together a wonderful show, the snippets are whetting my appetite for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love reading comments, so thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a message :)
Due to a huge increase in spam, I've disabled anonymous comments. Apologies if this effects any real life readers!