Living Colour! opens soon. I thought I'd publish the exhibition program here so if you are in any of these areas on these dates you can head along and look at some beautiful work. Hint, hint family - I know where you live!
Head over to the Living Colour! website for more information.
The exhibition will premiere at the Australasian Quilt Convention 10-13 April 2014 and will tour in 2014 and 2015. The following venues have been confirmed:
- Australasian Quilt Convention, Melbourne: 10-13 April 2014 with daily curator floor talks at 1.30pm
- Creative Textile Show, Canberra: 2-4 May 2014 with daily curator floor talks at 12.30pm
- QuiltWest, Craft & Quilt Fair: 21-25 May 2014
- Sydney Quilt Show, Craft & Quilt Fair: 9-13 July 2014
- Brisbane Craft & Quilt Fair: 8-12 October 2014
- Quilt Symposium Manawatu, Palmerston North, New Zealand: 15-21 January 2015
- Gosford Regional Gallery, Gosford: 21 March-22 April 2015
The preview gallery is also getting full with only six more quilts to come. Head there for a glimpse of each quilt. Curator Brenda Gael Smith has put together a wonderful show, the snippets are whetting my appetite for sure!