This blog is a bit of a ramble through my life. There's a lot about quilting and textile arts, a sprinkle of my family life and some of my thoughts and ponderings. We currently live aboard an old wooden 1945 Navy boat, called MV Cerego, so you'll find me writing about that too. Welcome aboard!

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

12 x 12 Purple Challenge


The Colour Purple

12" x 12" - Colour Purple

Entries close 21 November 2014


Purple will be the colour of our next 12x12 Challenge. This will be open to everyone - you do not have to be a member of Aotearoa Quilters, so tell your friends - get them involved.  You have plenty of time and these small quilts are very achievable.  Get a group together for inspiration, motivation and some new ideas - have some fun along the way.

Prizes: $300 for the winner and three merits of $100 each.

Conditions of entry and entry form can be found here.

Entry fee will be $15 for members and $25 for non-members.
 
Join Aotearoa Quilters now to get the member benefits.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the thumbs up Charlotte - sounds interesting!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading comments, so thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a message :) I read every one and I endeavour to reply via email if you have a reply-enabled account.