This blog is a bit of a ramble through my life. There's a lot about quilting and textile arts, a sprinkle of my family life and some of my thoughts and ponderings. We currently live aboard an old wooden 1945 Navy boat, called MV Cerego, so you'll find me writing about that too. Welcome aboard!

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Intrepid


Tired travellers emerging from the bush after an overnight hike.  I stayed home to keep the home fires burning (and because I'm working a 12 hour night shift tonight).  I picked them up and drove them straight to swimming lessons.  I do believe they'll sleep soundly tonight, all three of them!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a beautiful day and area to go hiking.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you made the right choice!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading comments, so thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a message :) I read every one and I endeavour to reply via email if you have a reply-enabled account.