My name is Charlotte, sometimes known as Ms Lottie, occasionally as The Slightly Mad Quilt Lady. This is my blog, where you'll find me writing a lot about my quilting and textile arts and a little about my family's life in a small seaside town in New Zealand. Haere mai!

Sunday, April 5, 2020

Lockdown Day 11

Not much to say today after a 12 hour day shift at work. Too tired to write a heap, so I thought I'd just show this picture.


'Cause I think it's funny.

I waited outside his door with my camera then scared him. Got him good!

I'm a mean Mum.

2 comments:

  1. HAng in there girl - the Mums of the North will value you being at work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah brilliant snap - totally brought a smile to my dial! I regularly hid/snuck up on my son (he squeals like a girl everytime) for many years; I now have to go a bit longer in between times, to get the true fear factor happening. Also, I have to be careful now coz he is waaay bigger than me and if he lashed out in fright I'd be floored LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading comments, so thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a message :)
Due to a huge increase in spam, I've disabled anonymous comments. Apologies if this effects any real life readers!