My name is Charlotte, sometimes known as Ms Lottie, occasionally as The Slightly Mad Quilt Lady. This is my blog, where you'll find me writing a lot about my quilting and textile arts and a little about my family's life in a small seaside town in New Zealand. Haere mai!

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Lockdown Day 28

My third 12 hour shift in a row today. Feeling a bit mentally drained. So I trawled through my photos for inspiration and I found this set of pics taken in 2014, when I did a quilting retreat in One Tree Point with Kerry Glen of Tulis Textiles. I think the tutor was Jacqui Karl. It was a while ago so the memory is a bit vague. But the pictues of the sunrise are definitely not vague. I remember how stunning it was. Almost unbelievably red.





2 comments:

  1. Now you know why I write so much in my blog! I can't remember the details of various events and often go back to look at my blog. Of course, I have to be disciplined about writing everything down. Mostly I am. Sometimes time gets away from me. Hope you get some rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning sunrise alright! Enjoy a well-earned sleep today.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading comments, so thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a message :)
Due to a huge increase in spam, I've disabled anonymous comments. Apologies if this effects any real life readers!